Ultimate Eczema Food Guide
Have you been dying to know what foods feed candida and which make your liver worse? This is a Google Sheets spreadsheet that will help you look up any whole food and its relationship to eczema. The spreadsheet is "Live" which means that you always get the updates whenever they are made. When you purchase it the Google Sheets page will be shared with you!Get Access
Many different categories of food intolerance
These categories have been heavily researched and cross-referenced to help you heal from gut issues, overworked liver, or topical steroids withdrawal.
Organzied by food groups
Whether you need to know if you can eat hazelnuts or basil, it's all there. Browse through the different food groups to create your grocery list.
- Quick "bad, okay, good, great" on a food's effect on the gut in general
- How high or low a food is in salicylates
- Whether a food feeds candida
- Whether a food feeds Hydrogen Sulfide SIBO
- COMING SOON: Histamines, glutamate, amines, hydrogen SIBO, methane SIBO